2011-04-20

Book Review: Kæk og klassisk børnestrik

I've been to the library again - this book from 2008 by the Danish designer Lene Holme Samsøe was the result:
This colorful book is bound to get your spirits up! (and I would love to own a vintage VW minibus like the one featured here..) There are designs both for boys and girls, mostly sweaters and cardigans, but also some other stuff. The patterns are well written and easy to follow, as far as I could judge without having knit any of them. But I think I will have to try some, like the cute skirt!
The book can be bought here for NOK 199.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei, takk for tipset :) Nå er boka bestilt fra nærmeste bibliotek og jeg er helt enig med deg, det skjørtet var veldig lekkert :) God påske , klem :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Boka står i hylla (nei, en kan aldri ha for mange strikkebøker) og den er super for inspirasjon. Samme forfatter har mye fint til barn, og designer mye av det fine Sandnesgarn har kommet med i de siste heftene.

    SvarSlett

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...