2011-01-25

Calorimetry Confessions

I must be one of the only knitters on the planet who doesn't love this pattern:
the Calorimetry headband.

Correct, it looks good on most people, but terrible on me. I'm also no fan of the concept with the button - it doesn't show anyway, does it? Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that talented people design free patterns for us to use, and it's probably a fault on my side that the Calorimetry didn't work out for me. (Perhaps I need to give it another try..?)

But if you're looking for an alternative knit, I much prefer this headband:
I used a double thread of Thin Alpaca from Du Store Alpakka, and it turned out great. Soft, warm and flattering!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...