2011-01-24

New Year's Resolutions

Oh well, better late than never. It's still January, after all. This year I intend to
  • knit more for myself (I have at least a pullover and a dress on my list)
  • knit at least one lace shawl
  • learn the two-socks-at-a-time technique (I have this book, just need to get started)
  • sell off some yarn, and not buy new without a specific project in mind
  • start early on the Christmas gifts knitting
  • design a pattern or two
This seems feasible, right?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Bra mål! Jeg har tro på nyttårsforsett der man starter med noe eller skal lære seg noe, nyttårsforsett om å slutte med noe funker sjeldent for meg iallefall.

    SvarSlett
  2. "sell off some yarn, and not buy new without a specific project in mind" we could ALL say it !... thank you, your blog is nice, and your work to.
    La Crapaudine
    "monsieur chat et les lucioles" is our blog...

    SvarSlett

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...